Since the creation of the Club in 1967, the Singleton Rugby Club has forged a long and proud tradition of producing quality rugby players and premiership teams.
Having produced two Wallabies and another NSW Waratah in the past 20 years, the Singleton Rugby Club can safely clam to be NSW Country's best nursery for developing rugby talent.
The Singleton Rugby Club can also boast field and club facilities that are the envy of sporting clubs around the nation, available for use by Club Members and the public.
- Club Training Tuesdays from 6pm
- Club Training Thursdays from 6pm.
- Game Day Saturdays at 3pm.
- Volunteer support always appreciated
- Children Welcome at Junior Rugby.
- Sponsorship is the life line of our club